Wednesday, 27 April 2016
Removing Your Last Name From Facebook Account
As part of Facebook’s security checks, you are required to completely fill out your account details to successfully create an account.
With this trick, you will be able to bypass Facebook’s restrictions and drop your last name.
How to Do it:
1) Open Mozilla Firefox (Firefox is required for this hack to work)
2) Go to Options -> Advanced -> Network -> Settings -> Connection Settings -> Manual Proxy Configuration
3) In the HTTP Proxy Field, enter 220.127.116.11, port 8080, or use any Indonesian Proxy.
4) On your facebook profile, go to Account settings — > Change Language to BAHASA INDONESIA
5) Remove your middle name & last name.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
How to remove the last name of facebook account
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)